- Corne – Split ortho-linear mechanical keyboard. I use the the 5-column variant (3×5) with the Colemak DHm layout.
- Mackup – CLI for backing up application settings.
- Watson – CLI for time tracking.
- Grokking Simplicity by Eric Normand – Techniques on how best to refactor existing code using the fundamentals of functional programming.
- Professor Frisby's Mostly Adequate Guide to Functional Programming by Brian Lonsdorf – Gentle intro to functional programming paradigms.
- Corecursive – Beautifully weaved-together tales of code and the people behind it. Notable episodes: The Original Remote Developer and Memento Mori.
- Software Unscripted – Conversations primarily about programming languages and the decisions that shape them.
- Smashing Security – Humorous takes on security incidents and privacy violations.
- To Be Continuous – Discussions about continuous delivery and deployment. Notable episodes: The Man Behind Windows PowerShell.